The Marshal Group successfully completed over 25 Contracts and/or Task Orders for the U.S. Government in the Middle East and South Asia, valued between $100,000 -$5,000,000.
Each of our completed projects has been accomplished within the contracted project costs and schedule. All contracts that we have received, evaluation show an Outstanding or Above Average rating according to US military.
TMG is managed by a specialized team of directors with over 25 years experience in the Middle East and over 7 years in Afghanistan. Our clients include U.S. Department of State, U.S. Military, Department of Defense, United States Agency of International Development (USAID), and the United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE).
The Marshal Group is an awardee of a 5 year Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC award date of December 2008).
- 16 KSPAN Buildings � FOB Ramrod & AMC Billeting Buildings
- 3 PEB Steel Buildings � BNHQ & Classroom, & DRMO Admin Buildings
- 3 Double Story Wooden Buildings
- 43rd Sustainment HQ, SPO, & INT Buildings
- Site Electrification 11 Housing Units 1600KW Power Generation and Distribution System
- 3-ARCH SPAN Buildings for CAMP HERO
- Mentor Arch SPAN Building CSTC-A KAF, Kandahar
- DRMO ARCH SPAN Maintenance Building, KAF, Kandahar
All projects have been performed within the stringent contract completion dates.
In the past, The Marshal Group has been ready, willing, and able to mobilize on up 10 projects concurrently ($20 million) in the southern regions of Afghanistan.
We have invested heavily on our company resources in Afghanistan. Following is a summary of our KAF assets:
- 150 Man Camp on KAF (south Park)
- Staff of over 100 personnel
- Fully Staffed Engineering Office
- AutoCAD Rivit Structural, MEP, Electrical & Architectural Design / Engineering Programs (BIM)
- Automated Steel Building Fabrication System FrameCAD/FrameMaster
- MIC 120 KSPAN Fabricator w/Polyurethane Spray Insulation units
- 4�8� Stud Fabrication equipment (.46.9mm)
- 120cm Panel fabrication Equipment
- Assorted Transport and Heavy Equipment